Based on your budget, select a package or request a custom quote.
Your new website. In 3 easy steps.
What our happy clients say.
“The website is going great for me! People seem to like it & it’s a MASSIVE step up for me from my old one. I love the “contact us” links & get quite a few enquiries from there. I am also super impressed with how responsive you & your team are & how quickly you make small changes for me when requested… again, a big improvement on my last website ;)”
“We love our new website! It not only looks awesome (modern & fresh), but it is super practical with the Gravity forms & payments facilitating the job of the treasurer, conference organiser, and membership manager. I am also really grateful and happy with for the super reliable website support you guys offer.”
“Website is going really well. I have had your team make some small changes as time has gone on and they have been nothing but fantastic. We are getting good traffic I believe as my books are now full.”
“I’m really happy with the website and it’s been working really well for the business.
I’m also finding it quite easy to make minor changes and add or remove content and images.”
“Thank you for a great job on my website! Feedback I get is consistently positive!!”
“I do appreciate what you are doing for me and your company has gone above and beyond my expectations when it comes to getting something done on the website. I really do like the way the website looks and functions now.”
Frequently Asked Questions.
What package should I choose?
Look at our packages to determine what you need. The cheapest isn’t always the best solution. Our most popular package is the “Professional” – we add all of your content for you, and we also do SEO optimisation. This way, when we’re complete, your site is ready to launch and ready for Google to start crawling your site!
What if I have custom requirements? Can I request extra functionality?
Yes – not all projects fit in a package. If you have custom requirements it is probably best that you speak to our marketing consultant. This way we can get the details of your specs to provide the most accurate quote. Please use the form at the bottom of the page to get in touch, or give us a call. We’re here to chat and help you out!
Do you handle e-commerce websites?
We do! We use the WooCommerce platform that integrates with WordPress. eCommerce sites have special needs and are an additional cost to the package prices.
- Unlimited Products & Categories
- Paypal, Stripe, EFT Checkout
- Inventory Management
- Filter by Price, size, colour and brand
- Advanced Search Function
- Payment gateways and shipping methods to be confirmed and additional cost
CUSTOM FUNCTIONALITY: An eCommerce solution will vary from business to business. You will need to let us know if you require any custom functionality such as shipping, coupons, subscriptions…
WOOCOMMERCE ADD-ONS / EXTENSIONS: WooCommerce is a scalable system, offering add-ons/extensions for added functionality.
Do you do SEO?
Of course! SEO is an additional service, however is included in our “Professional” and “Platinum” packages.
Organic SEO, AdWords and Search Engine Marketing, can greatly increase new leads and new customers to your business.
Note there are no guarantees with organic SEO, we can only aim at best practice to expect success. It can take several months to see the benefits of an SEO strategy, and SEO results can fluctuate. With our organic service we will ensure text and image content (provided by you) is good and well written, including grammar and punctuation, with up to 300 words per page. (If content is needed ask about COPYWRITING).
- Google Search Console account set up with indexation by Google and/or sitemap submission.
- Google Analytics account set up for you to monitor website traffic and linked with the Search Console for correct data sharing.
- Keyword research to guide content strategy, this will help you understand the relative search demand for your service or products.
- Up to 6 pages will be optimised with appropriate meta tags and page to page interlinking based on the keyword research and your content.
- Google My Business account set up if appropriate to your business and area. (Typically Storefront or Service Area businesses e.g. local pool cleaner)
- We will suggest some suitable directory listings you can get listed at to act as citations to help boost your Google My Business entry.
- Additional information on obtaining other backlinks will be provided
What is the total cost and timeframe?
After you enquire with us, we will send you a formal proposal where you will see the total cost on your project. If you are happy with the quote you simply accept. Upon acceptance we will issue you an invoice for 50% deposit for us to get started.
As your business grows, any other additional costs may arise if you require additional functionality down the track, that isn’t part of your initial project – such as a booking form, calendar system, social media management… For future requests like these, we would quote prior to get your approval then proceed with extra tasks as you need them.
Do you work with my hosting company? Do you host websites?
AusWebDesign is a hosted solution where we maintain, update, and keep your site secure. We also do ongoing minor content changes on your behalf over the course of the year.
We find it best to host your website so we can guarantee our product and service to you. Our “Care Package”, as we call it, includes:
– Website hosting environment created to ensure optimum performance.
– Ongoing security and performance maintenance.
– Regular website and database backups.
– Ongoing minor content updates such as new text and/or images.
– Proper optimisation of text and images prior to application.
AusWebDesign recommend we manage your site to ensure keeping a good aesthetic while inputting new content, and ensuring proper optimisation of images prior to upload to keep a quick website load-time. If you require SEO, content updates also bear in mind the strategy we are working with and ensuring new text and imagery are placed and tagged correctly. Additional or excessive content, new pages, or additional functionality will be subject to additional quote and fee. Invoiced separately.
What happens after I sign up? How do I get support?
Once your website is complete, the ‘Care Package’ kicks in – your website will be monitored over the course of the year to ensure it is kept up-to-date, secure, and functioning properly. Any requests by you to make updates or additions to your page content are done as a part of AusWebDesign’s service.
Your site is built on the WordPress content management system (CMS), which is very easy to use should you need to make any content changes to your site yourself. When you log in to your new site, you will see a “User Manual” menu item with easy-to-understand instructions and videos. This is the best place to start if you need instructions on adding and editing content via the CMS. We also have an extensive knowledgebase with a lot of helpful tutorials on using WordPress and WooCommerce.
Using our support team:
If you do require some assistance with technical issues, the Support Team is the best point of contact to help you out with any future enquiries. Simply send an email to email@example.com, and the next available team member will assist you as your email comes up in the queue. Or, you can use the support area via our website to lodge an enquiry.
Our support hours are from 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday, and our servers are maintained 24/7.
What do you need from me?
Depending on your package, we will need either:
– The “DIY” package: you will fill out an online brief, and supply us with your logo if you have one.
– The “Standard” package: you will fill out an online brief, and supply us with your website content (text and images) via a Content Brief.
– The “Professional” package: same as the “Standard” as well as filling out a Copywriting and SEO Brief.
– The “Platinum” package: same as the “Professional” as well as filling out a Design Brief for your custom design.
Sounds good. How do I get started?
If you are happy to get started, click any of the “Enquire Now” buttons for the package you want. You will proceed to a form to fill out, which will give us all the details to put a costing/proposal together for you.
If you have a custom project, get in touch with us with a call or send an submission with the form below!